From world-class sushi to legendary geisha, enthralling Japan is the perfect destination to discover by bicycle. Our cycling adventure gives you a slowed down, up close look of this fascinating country and allows ample opportunity to meet locals and glimpse the unique culture of the Land of the Rising Sun. From the temples, shrines and geisha of Kyoto to the frenetic but exhilarating chaos of Tokyo, and the beautiful serenity of the Noto Peninsula countryside in between, this cycling adventure has it all.
- Kyoto – Gion District walk
- Kyoto – Arashiyama Bamboo Forest
- Kanazawa – Kenroku-en Garden
- Kanazawa – Nomura Samurai House
- Myojoji Temple
- Tokyo – Sensoji Temple
- Tokyo – Tsukiji Fish Market
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Japan – from bicycles to Pokemon, serene temples to the organised chaos of the big cities, this classic adventure has it all.
- Choose to end rewarding days in the saddle with amazing Japanese feasts of sushi, unagi, tempura or even fugu, all washed down with a traditional sake or Sapporo beer.
- Ride both bikes and trains for the ultimate change of pace.
- Cycle through peaceful landscapes that show a land far from the big city lights of Tokyo.
Nara & Kyoto
Noto Peninsula - Togi
Noto Peninsula - Wajima
Noto Peninsula - Suzu
Noto Peninsula - Wakura Onsen