Northern Discovery summer 2018
Northern Discovery Summer 2018
Rediscover your sense of self, awakened by the natural wonders and spectacular scenery of New Zealand’s beautiful Bay of Islands, cruising to Cape Brett in the pleasant company of dolphins and through the ‘Hole in the Rock’ much like the fearless Maori warriors did centuries ago.
- City tour in Auckland and Wellington.
- Cruise to Cape Brett and through the Hole in the Rock.
- Orientation of Rotorua.
- View Mt. Ruapehu, farming lands and spectacular coastal scenery along the Kapiti Coast.
- Visit the Bay of Islands, the Waitomo Caves and Te Papa, Museum of New Zealand.
- 1 afternoon tea (Be My Guest)
- 7 hot buffet breakfasts
- 4 dinners
First class travel Highlights
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Auckland - Bay of Islands (2 Nights)
Bay of Islands Sightseeing
Bay of Islands - Auckland
Auckland - Rotorua (2 Nights)
Rotorua - Wellington